On 12th April 2022 REWAISE, together with Run4Life project, will hold the workshop “Nutrient recovery from decentralised operations ” at the IWA Conference WWRR Poznan. The conference will be fully online from the 10th to 13th of April 2022.
The workshop will be held on the 12th of April from 10 am to 12 pm (Warsaw Time), to present the results from field tests in Run4Life and others related evaluations. It is specially targeted to scientists and technologists interested in resource recovery and circular economy, more specifically in optimizing materials and energy flows of nutrients, and their application as fertilizers in agriculture.
The key for the transition to a circular economy is the efficient recovery of water, fertilisers, energy, and other resources from wastewater. One option proposed by the H2020 project Run4Life, and further explored by its follow-up activities in the REWAISE project, is a decentralized treatment of segregated streams to facilitate the recovery of resources from used water.
These topics will be discussed by experts in the field, such as:
- Frank Rogalla, Coordinator of Run4Life. Aqualia. (Spain)
- Nicolás Morales, Project Manager Run4Life. Aqualia. (Spain)
- Annika Nordin, SLU Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Sweden)
- Ute Herrmann, ASB Greenworld. (Germany)
- Hamse Kjerstadius, NSVA (Sweden)
- Ana Ruíz Martínez, University of Valencia (Spain)
- Miriam Van Eekert, Wageningen University (NL)
- Jenna Senecal, SLU (Sweden)
- Javier Brañas, Fertiberia (Spain)
For more details, check the full agenda below